Smiley Starfish Coloring and Cutting Page
Let’s have fun at the beach with this funny smiley starfish! Print it out and color your own smiley starfish coloring and cutting page!
Let’s Color the Smiley Starfish Coloring Sheet
Coloring and cutting combined? You get double the fun and double the practice! This smiley starfish coloring page makes it easy to keep kids entertained and practicing those essential early childhood skills all at the same time!
How to Use the Smiley Starfish Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the smiley starfish coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the smiley starfish coloring sheet when studying ocean life besides fish.
- Use the smiley fish coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter S.
- Make a coral reef project with lots of ocean life animals out of this cutting practice page and some of the other under the sea pages! Have lots and lots of smiley starfish there! We recommend printing it out on cardstock if you’re going to do this because it will hold up better.
- Color and cut out the smiley starfish coloring page to use as a picture to put on your nature journal or notebook!
- Turn it into a puppet and have kids tell a story about a friendly, smiley starfish who made new friends – hello, language arts lesson!
- Instead of “raise your hand if…”, why not raise your smiley starfish instead?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There are no limits on the way you can color this smiley starfish page. Do you want to make it your favorite color or fill it out with lots of little shapes? Go for it! Oops, did your child scribbled and colored outside of the lines? No big deal! You can color and decorate this smiley starfish coloring page however you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own smiley starfish coloring page.
- Crayons – We love using crayons with this one! You might even want to put your page on a textured surface to get fun effects. Cool, right?
- Colored Pencils – Colored pencils are also a fan (and staff!) favorite for this coloring page. Watercolor pencils are also a good option if you’d like to make it look like it’s underwater.