Friendly Bat Coloring Page
Thinking of coloring something scary but too afraid to try? Well, fear not because this friendly bat coloring page will make the day! Try it!
Let’s Color the Friendly Bat Coloring Sheet
This friendly bat coloring page is not scary at all! So, grab your markers and start filling this sheet with colors that you like. Who knows? Someone might just give you a treat for showing them your tricks on this.
How to Use the Friendly Bat Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the friendly bat coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this coloring page as ceiling decor. After coloring the page, cut it out and put a string on it, then hang them on your ceiling!
- You can also use this coloring page as a cake decorations if you print it on cardstock and attach it to a wooden towel or sturdy straw. Sweet treats are always a must for halloween parties. So why don’t you use this as toppers on your cakes or cupcakes!
- Thinking of a costume? This could also be a perfect headband craft that will make you stand out!
- In school, you can use this bat for friendly name tags.
- Use this when studying words that start with letter B.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Go ahead! Don’t be afraid to choose any color you like for this coloring sheet. After all, he seems to be kind and sociable. Don’t limit yourself with the picture of non-scary bats. Go and make them it as friendly as you are! Choose colors that you like the best and be surprised by the outcome!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Have you tried crayon etching? This is great in creating lines for the furry part. Have fun experimenting with the coloring tools available!
- Markers – Markers give this coloring page so much life! Be sure to print it out on sturdy paper, though. Otherwise the marker may bleed through and ruin the next sheet below.