Doesn’t every little girl dream of being a fairy? If you do, then bring out your magic crayons and sprinkle colors on this mystical Flying Fairy Coloring Sheet.
Let’s Color the Flying Fairy Coloring Sheet
Let your creative and imaginative mind run free with this Flying Fairy Coloring Page. Do you prefer a pink fairy? Why not! How about a rainbow-colored fairy? It’s all up to you! Don’t forget to choose the colors that best represent you and your personality.
How to Use the Flying Fairy Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the flying fairy coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the flying fairy coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F and can be added to your coloring fun.
- It’s perfect to give to kids to keep them busy while you’re cooking dinner or making lunch!
- Have your kids color this flying fairy coloring sheet while watching your favorite Disney movie.
- Use it as a writing prompt! Let them write their own fairytale stories.
- Frame it after you’re done and use it as a decoration in their bedrooms.
- Print it as a 1/4 page by adjusting your printer settings and turn it into a refrigerator magnet after you color it with your coloring tools. Be sure to print on cardstock and laminate it!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
An escape from reality is what many people say they need. Whether it’s with coloring or another type of art, the ability to use our hands and minds in a creative manner can be an important part of treating ourselves well. When we feel like life has us down for too long, these little breaks are just what we need! Take some time out when you’re feeling sad, frustrated (or even happy!) by grabbing your favorite pack of markers or crayons and let yourself really color outside the lines today!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – The vast range of colors you can create with crayons is one reason why they make a great choice for coloring in this coloring sheet. There are endless possibilities!
- Colored pencils – Colored pencils are the best invention ever! They can add layers to specific parts of your coloring for highlights and shadows. Your artwork will be so vibrant with all those colors that everyone loves!