Mondays Make Me Sleepy Sloth Coloring Page
Another week, another sloth to color! Get ready to start a new week with this “Mondays Make Me Sleepy” Sloth Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the “Mondays Make Me Sleepy” Sloth Coloring Sheet
It’s all fun and games until you remember that tomorrow is Monday! Thankfully, this sloth is here to give you the emotional support you need to start the week. Coloring pages provide opportunities for creativity, reflection, and good conversations. This “Mondays Make Me Sleepy” sloth coloring sheet is no exception.
How to Use the “Mondays Make Me Sleepy” Sloth Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the “Mondays Make Me Sleepy” sloth coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this sloth sheet as part of a weekend coloring session with friends.
- Use the sloth coloring sheet to keep the kids busy while they’re waiting for class to begin.
- Print it out on adhesive paper and stick it to your bullet journal.
- Make a collage and decorate the backgroung, too!
- Write some Monday affirmations around it.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
This cute and simple sloth coloring page will keep your mind engaged and entertained, making it a perfect environment to boost your creativity. If you feel like you need to reset your ideas, have a nice coloring practice and focus on decorating your sloth. Your brain will thank you, and you can thank us later!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own “Mondays Make Me Sleepy” sloth sheet.
- Fine Tip Markers – Fine tip markers on cardstock are the way to go with this coloring sheet. Since it has so many details, if you use regular printer paper and markers, it may make the page too soft.
- Colored Pencils – We broke out our favorite colored pencils and had a blast coloring this sloth coloring sheet. With so many opportunities for detail, we found that the colored pencils were just what we needed.