Don’t worry, bee happy! Spread that happiness and bee-auty to everyone! Print this Happy Bee Coloring Page and color with your friends.
Let’s Color the Happy Bee Coloring Sheet
Did you know that bees are great pollinators? That’s right! Bees help to pollinate those colorful, beautiful, and pleasant-smelling flowers – not to mention how they help pollinate the plants and trees we rely on for food! So if you love flowers and food, you are going to love the bees too.
Fill this bee coloring sheet with colors and spread positivity, cuteness, and brightness to the world!
How to Use the Happy Bee Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the happy bee coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Slip it into the front cover of your school binder after coloring it. It will cheer you up in school!
- Use the happy bee coloring sheet in a unit study about different kinds of insects.
- Use this when doing an alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B.
- Color it for a loved one who lives far away and send it to them! Show them that you care for them and you don’t want them to be sad.
- After coloring this happy bee coloring sheet, let kids list the things that make them happy and share those with each other.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of our favorite things about coloring is that you can use whatever materials and colors speak to your artistic needs. Pencils? Go for it! Markers? Absolutely, go ahead! It’s all up to what makes the artist happy when they’re working on the page. So have a great time being creative with a variety of tools.
Bees don’t have that much color as they are commonly brown/black and yellow. But it wouldn’t hurt to make a colorful bee. In fact, you could even color them to match some of the beautiful flowers that they help pollinate.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own happy bee coloring sheet.
- Markers – Markers provide a bright and vivid look for your bee. Happiness wil definitely be spread to everyone who sees it. Don’t forget to use sturdy paper to prevent the markers from bleeding through.
- Crayons – You can never go wrong with these coloring tools. They are simple to use but they give way to endless possibilities!