Are those strawberry seeds or sweat from nervousness? Why not add colors to this Shy Strawberry Coloring Page to make it more identifiable?
Let’s Color the Shy Strawberry Coloring Sheet
Our strawberry buddy is always shy around other people, maybe a makeover will boost its confidence. Strawberries are naturally red in color but it doesn’t mean that you are only limited to the color red, there are other variations of strawberries! It may actually be a good thing to make our buddy unique and stand out from the rest to boost its confidence. Bring out your coloring tools and bring out the best of our strawberry buddy as well!
How to Use the Shy Strawberry Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the shy strawberry coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the shy strawberry coloring sheet to add more fun, as well as a creative element in your unit study about fruits.
- Use the shy strawberry page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter S and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Strawberries are naturally red in color so you can also use the coloring sheet when learning different types of colors.
- A background might make our buddy less shy. Add a bright one to boost its confidence.
- After coloring it, send it to someone special to show them that you are always rooting for them. It will greatly increase their confidence for sure.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Like we have said earlier, you are not limited to color this shy strawberry coloring sheet red. Explore your imagination and don’t be shy to experiment. Feel free to express yourself when coloring this page. Our strawberry buddy doesn’t doubt a great artist like you even a little bit! Show your love to our buddy through colors.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own shy strawberry coloring page.
- Watercolors – We would like our strawberry have a fresh and juicy look right? In that case, watercolors would be perfect! It’s also easy and fun to use, just paint it on the coloring sheet and see how it dries.
- Neon markers – Talk about a unique look for our strawberry. These neon markers are what we need! They provide a different kind of brightness and color because it has a glowing effect!