This Letter N-Narwhal Alphabet Coloring page is an eye-catching way to learn about this fascinating sea creature as well as the alphabet.
Let’s Color the Letter N – Narwhal Alphabet Coloring Sheet
This unicorn of the sea creature is really adorable. Did you know that a male narwhal’s tusk can grow to be about 10 feet long? Nobody knows why they grow such a long tusk when they don’t use it to eat. Is it possible to utilize it as a sonar system? Or are they just strutting their stuff? We may never know, but you are sure to have the opportunity to color it!
How to Use the Letter N – Narwhal Alphabet Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this alphabet coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this when studying words that start with Letter N.
- Swim through a diorama of letters and animals. Use this coloring page to create an interactive box that your kids will definitely enjoy.
- This coloring page can also be used to make magnetic letters to teach children how to create words.
- Can’t get over this cute and adorable creature? Read more cool facts about them.
- To build wall art for your classroom, complete the letters with the other coloring pages in our Alphabet collection.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Coloring the alphabet is a fun method to introduce letters to younger students through an activity they will enjoy. Even if they can’t read it yet, they can color in the shapes and progressively acquaint themselves with the letters and words, which will aid in future learning.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Color this narwhal with fantastic hues of crayons! Crayons are a fun way to color and they can be used on many surfaces. You might want to put your page over the top of sandpaper or felt for more texture!
- Markers – Markers will, without a sure, be on the list. Fill in the outline and fill-in style with markers. It will surely be stunning.