Fill the happy Earth Coloring Page with the color green and always keep it clean. You can also add more colors to make it a lot happier!
Let’s Color the Happy Earth Coloring Sheet
The Earth is the world that we live in. It is mostly composed of colors green, blue, white, and brown but in this Happy Earth Coloring Sheet, you can make your world more colorful. You don’t have to be limited by the said colors. There’s always a space to add more to it so just fill it with whatever color you like.
What would you like your world to look like? Grab your own coloring page and favorite coloring tools then share your artwork with the whole world. Enjoy!
How to Use the Happy Eartg Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the happy Earth coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Make your unit study about planets more fun and interesting by adding a coloring activity to it.
- Have a cute outer space theme for your child’s room. Print, color, and cut the happy earth coloring sheet to make it a great decoration!
- Use this when doing alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter E.
- Use the coloring sheet to join with the celebration of Earth Day. After coloring it, you can also make a slogan if you want.
- After coloring the happy earth page, ask kids questions like: “If you will make a planet, how would you want it to look like?” or “What place on Earth do you love the most?”
What to Use with This Coloring Page
They say that we should make the Earth more green by planting more plants that produce more oxygen. This happy earth coloring sheet can be made into an artwork full of colors. Design and color it however you want. There are no restrictions.
Make it a candy planet, animal planet, etc. as long as it makes you happy, it makes the Earth happy too. While we encourage you to color the page any color you want, we also encourage you to make the real Earth green and to always keep it clean. Let’s make every day, Earth day!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own happy Earth coloring sheet.
- Watercolors – These coloring tools are not only good in layering colors but they are also fun to use. Have a blast!
- Grass, earth, yarn – Take your coloring page to the next level after you color it in by adding some three dimensional components to it. The sky is the limit!