Don’t just stare at those lovely eyes. Time to color this cute puppy coloring page but first, you’ll need to use your playful imagination!
Let’s Color the Cute Puppy Coloring Sheet
They say that dogs look the same when they’re little but that should not limit your choice of colors and your creativity in filling up this coloring page! Try some combinations and add some highlights, you are sure to make this puppy even more adorable!
How to Use the Cute Puppy Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the cute puppy coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this when studying about animals.
- Play a game using animal sounds and use this coloring sheet to reinforce learning.
- Fill you classroom with cute animal wall decorations by printing out other animals from our collection.
- Create paper animal crowns for kids print, color, cut out, and wear
- Use this to practice communication. You can ask them to answer questions like, “If you were an animal, what would you choose to be?” or “If you were a dog, who would be your best friend?”
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Black-and-white or colorful? What are you going to do with your coloring page? No worries if coloring outside the lines just makes you happy. It’s your choice how you want to fill these pages! Remember this cute puppy will never bite! So, explore and experiment.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Colored Pencils – These are a great way to bring out that cute puppy fur. In addition to adding highlights, colored pencils can be used to create shadows. With colored pencils, you’ll be amazed at how your artwork turns out!
- Fine Tip Marker – Fine tip markers are like the perfect bright equivalent of a colored pencil. They’re great for detail and adding lots of color to any coloring page!
- Crayons – Have you tried crayon etching? This is great in creating lines for the furry part. Have fun experimenting with the coloring tools available!