This adorable star unicorn wants to be your BFF! Print it out and color the star unicorn coloring page in all of the magnificent colors that make up your new magical best friend!
Let’s Color the Star Unicorn Coloring Sheet
If you have a unicorn lover in your midst, there’s no doubt that this super cute star unicorn coloring page is quickly going to become a fan favorite. It has just the right amount of detail to keep from being bored but is easy enough for beginning colorers and advanced enough for those who have been coloring for years. There’s no right or wrong way to color it, so let your imagination soar! We’re sure it’s going to be magical!
How to Use the Star Unicorn Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Star Unicorn coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the Star Unicorn coloring sheet when doing a unit study on fictional characters, unicorns, or mythology.
- Use the Star Unicorn page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter U as in unicorn and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Unicorns love to fly in the sky and prance around on the ground. Color the background to show where your unicorn is today!
- Print out a bunch of the star unicorn coloring pages and cut each unicorn out. Use them to make a unicorn banner for a birthday party or class bulletin board!
- Create an opportunity for creativity and have kids write about the unicorn! Have them create a full biography with its name, age, hometown, etc. It’s a great creative writing project!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Unicorns naturally lend themselves to creativity because, well, they’re mythological creatures! That means there’s no one to say what’s right or wrong when coloring one. Want a black unicorn with a rainbow main? Go for it! Want a unicorn with a pink belly and green hair? Why not! Your star unicorn coloring page is only limited by your own imagination, so go wild!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own Star Unicorn coloring page.
- Crayons – Good old fashioned crayons were our first coloring material of choice for this star unicorn coloring sheet! We broke out the big box to get all of the colors we were looking for!
- Colored Pencils – This page has a lot of big areas to color so using colored pencils took a bit longer, but we outlined first and then colored in quickly. It’s one of our favorite coloring techniques!