This Christmas, don’t just stock your stockings. Decorate them like this Holly Christmas Stocking Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Holly Christmas Stocking Coloring Sheet
Are your Christmas stockings ready? Santa is very sneaky and quick so make sure to put it somewhere it could be seen easily. You don’t want Santa to not see your Christmas stocking, do you?
While waiting for the night to pass, let us color this Holly Christmas Stocking Coloring Sheet to turn our excitement into creativity. After coloring it, try to draw the things that you want to receive in your Christmas stocking too. Have fun!
How to Use the Holly Christmas Stocking Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the adorable Holly Christmas Stocking Coloring Page but here are some of our favorites:
- Contain your child’s excitement for the night before Christmas by letting him/her color this Holly Christmas Stocking coloring sheet
- Gift this holly Christmas stocking page to your loved ones for this Christmas.
- Print a mini-size of it to be used as a magnet in your fridge. Make sure to color it first to make it more beautiful!
- Color the holly Christmas stocking coloring sheet and use it a a Christmas decoration for your home.
- It can also be used as a writing prompt? Do you love surprises? Why or why not?
- Color this holly Christmas stocking page during or after wathing a Christmas-related movie.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Before hanging it somewhere in your home, make sure to fill this Holly Christmas Gift Coloring Sheet with a lot of colors first. Make it more eye-catching to let Santa see it. It would be not be filled with gifts and surprises if Santa didn’t see it right? Prepare your coloring tools now and start filling your Christmas stocking with colors!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own Holly Christmas Stocking coloring page.
- Markers – This coloring page is so vibrant and fun! Markers add the perfect amount of color, though be sure to print it on paper that’s thick enough to avoid bleeding.
- Crayons – We love drawing with crayons on these pages! You might want to set your paper down on a textured surface for some really fun effects. What do you think?