You may not be happy about eating veggies, but this cute eggplant is all smiles! Add color to this kawaii eggplant coloring page and embrace the healthy goodness!
Let’s Color the Kawaii Eggplant Coloring Sheet
Its eyes, dimples, and smile – everything about this eggplant is just too cute! The eggplant isn’t just a cutie, it can also keep you healthy and happy with its many vitamins and minerals! While we don’t recommend eating the coloring page (ew!), it’s a good reminder to load up on those veggies. This kawaii eggplant coloring sheet is for anyone and can be colored any color you’d like!
How to Use the Kawaii Eggplant Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this Kawaii Eggplant Coloring Page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this coloring page when studying a unit about vegetables. This coloring page is great for teaching your child to eat healthy in a creative way!
- Cut it out and use it on the front of your journal after you color it in.
- Vegetables are great wall decor in the classroom. This kawaii eggplant not only promotes cuteness, it also promotes a healthy diet too!
- Use this when studying alphabets. It’s a good example for the letter E.
- After coloring this coloring sheet, let kids exercise their imaginations by having them write a story or acrostic poem for this kawaii eggplant.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
You don’t have to think too much about coloring this kawaii eggplant. There is no wrong way to color it! Just follow what your heart wants and color it whatever you love! Make it a more charming eggplant using your favorite coloring tools and design techniques – polka dots, anyone? The choice is yours! If coloring outside the lines just makes you happy, go for it. You can fill these pages in any way that suits your fancy!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Crayons are simple to use and come with infinite color possibilities!
- Markers – Markers add such vibrancy to this coloring page! Be sure to print it out on sturdy paper so that the marker doesn’t bleed through the page though.