There is nothing bad about being serious. But we’d love to see a smile on your face as you color this Serious Bird Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Serious Bird Coloring Sheet
Don’t be too serious! Smiling is a simple gesture but it could mean a lot. It can spread those positive vibes (and cuteness, of course!) to those who see it. Maybe this birdie is serious because it is thinking about what colors it would like you to use? It’s understandable because birds come in many colors that it’s really hard to choose just a few shades.
Luckily, it has you as a friend! A great artist like you can surely help our feathery friend come up with a choice. Fill this coloring sheet with colors to help our serious bird coloring page stand out! We can’t wait for the results!
How to Use the Serious Bird Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Serious Bird coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- You can use this serious bird coloring sheet for a unit study about birds and other animals.
- Print it out on cardstock, color it in, cut out the birdie, then laminate it to use as a magnet on your fridge.
- Design your classroom bulletin board with birds using this coloring sheet and other bird coloring pages.
- Make a birdie puppet using this coloring sheet. Check out our animal collections for other animals.
- This coloring page is a great way of keeping kids busy and distracted while you’re on a car trip.
- Add a background too! It will make our friend stand out more!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Waste no time deciding how to color this serious bird. You can make this coloring page whatever you want! If the lines are a little too limiting, don’t be afraid to scribble outside of them and get creative! Our friend completely trusts you, so have a wonderful time coloring! He’s so happy to have an artist friend like you!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Watercolors – Watercolors are great coloring tools. They are perfect for making this coloring sheet come alive.
- Colored Pencils – We all love colored pencils! You can add layers to specific parts of your coloring to add highlights and shadows. Your artwork will look 3D!
- Feathers – You can also add some actual feathers to this birdie. It will be really exciting to see how it turns out!