Fish are fantastic and this adorable kissy fish is no exception! Print it out and color your own kissy fish coloring page!
Let’s Color the Kissy Fish Coloring Sheet
Coloring and cutting skills practiced combined? Yes, please! This kissy fish coloring page makes it easy to keep kids entertained and practicing those essential early childhood skills all at the same time!
How to Use the Kissy Fish Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the kissy fish coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the kissy fish coloring sheet when doing a unit study on fish or ocean life.
- Use the coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F or even K if you really want to call it a kissy fish.
- Make a mobile of ocean life animals out of this cutting practice page and some of the other under the sea pages! We recommend printing it out on cardstock if you’re going to do this because it will hold up better.
- Color and cut it out to use as a picture to put on your nature journal or notebook!
- Use it after reading The Rainbow Fish book with your child or students. It could easily be colored in to look like Rainbow Fish! You could even turn it into a puppet and students retell the story – hello, language arts lesson!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
As with all coloring pages, there is absolutely no right or wrong way to color this page. If you want to make your fish hot pink with orange stripes, go for it! If your child wants to scribble and color outside of the lines, let him! You can color and decorate this kissy fish coloring sheet however you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own kissy fish coloring page.
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints. You might even try watercolor pencils – they are awesome!
- Colored Pencils – Colored pencils are also a fan (and staff!) favorite for this coloring page.