Monkey Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
This monkey wants to get bananas so bad but it’s missing some of its body parts. Help it by completing this Monkey Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Monkey Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
This monkey can’t move because it misses some of its body parts. Do you want to help it? Aww, you’re so sweet! It looks like you need to connect the dots by following the numbers. Grab that colored pencil, marker, crayon, or anything you’d like, and let’s ace this Monkey Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet. Sounds great right? So keep that focus on point and help our friend. Good luck!
How to Use the Monkey Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Monkey Dot-to-Dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the monkey dot-to-dot coloring sheet when you’re to have a fun and creative unit study about monkeys.
- Use the monkey coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter M.
- Since it is also a dot-to-dot page, you can also use it while studying numbers. It is a great activity to learn counting numbers.
- Aside from drawing it’s missing parts, add some trees too – and of course, don’t forget the bananas!
- A monkey dot-to-dot coloring sheet after reading a book or story book about monkeys is great. Try it!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Coloring is a fun way to keep your mind occupied and express creativity. But this is not only a coloring page, it’s also a dot-to-dot page! It is perfect to be more entertained and lean not only to color but also to count. Adults can use it too as it uses the mind and makes them focus – perfect to relax and relive that stress after a long tiring day.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own monkey dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
- Markers – This coloring page is so vibrant and fun! Markers add the perfect amount of color, though be sure to print it on paper that’s thick enough to avoid bleeding.
- Colored Pencils – With the body of a pencil and color like crayons, these coloring tools are perfect for a dot-to-dot coloring page. The pointy end of colored pencils will help you to connect the dots easier, and it makes the dot-to-dot page colorful too!