They say a leopard doesn’t change its spots, but we think that when you color this leopard coloring page you can make them any shade you want!
Let’s Color the Leopard Coloring Sheet
In celebration of World Leopard Day (May 3rd), print out this coloring page and get ready to color a simply adorable leopard. You can use markers or crayons if you want to be creative. Don’t forget that you can always sign your work at the bottom in bright orange (or any color!) marker so people know who created it! Let’s celebrate World Leopard Day by having some family fun together with this coloring page!
How to Use the Leopard Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the leopard coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the leopard coloring sheet when celebrating World Leopard Day on May 3rd.
- Use the leopard coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter L.
- Heading to the zoo for a field trip? Bring the coloring sheet along for kids to do on the car ride there.
- Read a book about leopards and then color this page. You could even write some leopard facts on the back!
- Decorate the background in an unusual way! Is the leopard loose in the city? Maybe he’s waiting for a bus! Draw and color something fun (and funny!).
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There are so many different mediums to choose from, but if you want the most creative experience possible make sure that your materials match what makes you happy. Whether it’s pencils or markers – use whatever speaks to YOU! The last thing we need is for our furry friend here on this coloring page not to be happy with his new look. 😉
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own leopard coloring sheet.
- Crayons – Crayons are always a good choice when coloring this coloring sheet because they give you so many bright and bold colors. You can mix up the shades to create any hue imaginable!
- Colored Pencils – Colored pencils are the best when it comes to coloring this sheet of paper! They make for endless possibilities, from subtle shades and smooth colors to brilliant hues.