Sprinkles and Swirls Cute Cupcake Coloring Page
We love cupcakes and this sprinkles and swirls cute cupcake coloring page is one of our favorites! We think you’ll love it too!
Let’s Color the Sprinkles and Swirls Cute Cupcake Coloring Sheet
There’s nothing like sinking your teeth into a scrumptious cupcake. This sprinkles and swirls cute cupcake coloring sheet just makes our mouths water! In fact, we may or may not (read: definitely do!) bake some cupcakes while we color these dessert coloring sheets. Whether you do or not, we’re pretty sure you’ll agree that this cupcake coloring page is super sweet!
How to Use the Sprinkles and Swirls Cute Cupcake Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Sprinkles and Swirls Cute Cupcake coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Let’s bake a (cup)cake! Whip up a batch of your favorite cupcakes and color this coloring sheet while they’re baking.
- Color the page while doing a unit study on baking, food and nutrition, or what it’s like to be a baker.
- Frame it and give it to your favorite cupcake-loving friend or family member.
- Decorate the background! Is the cupcake alone in a bakery display case or are there other cupcakes around? Maybe it’s on someone’s plate just waiting to be devoured!
- Use this when studying about adjectives. Ask kids to describe the cupcake using sensory words: what does it taste like, smell like, feel like, look like?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Go crazy with colors on this sprinkles and swirls cute cupcake coloring page! There is no right or wrong way to color it so any hue will do! Just relax and create the cupcake of your tastebud’s dreams!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own cupcake coloring sheet.
- Crayons – We love crayons for coloring allllll the things and this cupcake coloring sheet is no exception.
- Markers – Markers tend to make everything brighter, so that makes them perfect if you’re looking for a bold cupcake. Be sure to print it out on heavier paper though so that the marker ink doesn’t bleed through.