G is for go, seize the day and gnaw (I mean, know) more letters of the alphabet with this Letter G – Giraffe Alphabet Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Letter G – Giraffe Alphabet Coloring Sheet
You’re probably well aware that no two giraffes are alike. The spots on their skin are distinct. Just like us, humans, they are made in a very unique way. Your imagination and creativity can set you apart from the rest. So, go ahead and be creative with this giraffe. Think of how you will make this Letter G – Giraffe Alphabet coloring page stand out.
How to Use the Letter G – Giraffe Alphabet Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this alphabet coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Giraffes make a great bookmark. Their long necks are perfect even in bigger books.
- Complete the letters with the other coloring sheets in our Alphabet collection to make wall decor for your classroom.
- Use this when studying words that start with Letter G
- Learn more about giraffes. Read some cool facts about giraffe.
- This coloring page can be used to create magnetic letters that can be used to teach children how to form words.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There’s actually no rule on how you can use this coloring page. Just think of filling in the white spaces with as much color as you want. The letter is no exception. Paint, draw, and color as much or as little of this page as you’d like. Go wild!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Crayons are frequently the greatest option because they allow you to utilize so many colors. They are also the most available. If you want you can actually experiment creating textures. You might want to set your paper down on a textured surface for some really fun effects
- Colored Pencils – With this coloring page, colored pencils are ideal for adding detail and color to those small areas. Use them for outlining and shading the spots on this giraffe too.