Burgers and Hot Dogs Food Truck Coloring Page
Do you smell what I smell? It’s our all-time fave street food! Grab your snacks and join us in coloring this Burgers and Hot Dogs Food Truck Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Burgers and Hot Dogs Food Truck Coloring Sheet
We just can’t get enough of burgers and hot dogs – especially in the summer. There’s just something about these grilled beauties that make our mouths water!
While this burgers and hot dogs food truck coloring page can’t actually make the smell of grilled goodness, it sure can bring a smile to our faces and make us think about picnics and barbecues. Maybe that’s why it’s become one of our favorite coloring sheets in the collection?!
How to Use the Burgers and Hot Dogs Food Truck Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the burgers and hot dogs food truck coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the food truck coloring sheet when doing a unit study about food, jobs in the food industry, or vehicles.
- Use the burgers and hot dogs food truck page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F (food truck!) and can be added to your truck alphabet coloring book.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too! The food truck could be anywhere you’d like! The park, mall or even outside your house!
- Have kids color their burgers and hot dogs food truck sheet while you wait for your homemade burgers and hot dogs to be ready on the grill. It’s great to use this at summer picnics!
- Turn it into a writing prompt! Have kids write a recipe for the perfect burgers and hot dogs and who they love to share these with. You could incorporate some math practice into it too as they write out the recipe.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Put on your apron and get ready to color. Just be careful and try not to eat the paper; it doesn’t taste like burgers and hot dogs! (Trust us, we may or may not have tried this!) And, in case you’re wondering, colored pencils don’t taste like hot dogs either. 😉
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own food truck coloring page.
- Markers – Fine-tip and broad-tip markers are both perfect for this coloring sheet because there are areas that need detail while others that would take more time to color in with a thin marker.
- Colored Pencils – We loved using colored pencils with this page because there were a few areas that needed a bit more detailed coloring.
- Crayons – The coloring tools that will never fail you. They are easy to use and come in many different varieties. Make your food truck colorful and appealing so you can sell more burgers and hot dogs!