Pretty Mandala Coloring Page
Feeling stressed after a long and tiring day? Let this detailed pretty mandala coloring page be your stress reliever today!
Let’s Color the Pretty Mandala Coloring Sheet
Who says coloring is just for kids? Coloring is beneficial for adults as well. Engaging in fine motor movements of the hands has a lot of stress reduction benefits. Coloring mandalas are also known for having an enhanced therapeutic effect. Why? because the fine repetitive movements will give you the ability to stay focused on the activity leading to mindfulness. Let’s begin!
How to Use the Pretty Mandala Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the pretty mandala coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Print and use the pretty mandala coloring page after a stressful day at school, work or at home. We like to color them while having calming music in the background.
- Use the mandala coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter M and can be added to your abc coloring fun.
- lt can be used by a kiddo or kiddo at heart for down time.
- Frame it after you’re done and use it as a decoration in the living room.
- Print it as a 1/4 page by adjusting your printer settings and turn it into a refrigerator magnet after you color it with markers or colored pencils. Be sure to print on cardstock and laminate it!
- Print it and give it to someone you know who loves mandalas.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
As adults, we think it’s important to use the right tool for each job, and many people find this all too true when they’re coloring. What are your preferences? Do you prefer markers or colored pencils? Or maybe watercolors instead of crayons! Whatever materials speak best to you feel free to let them be in control on these pages – just make sure that how you color it makes your heart happy.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own pretty mandala coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – We all love colored pencils! You can use them to add layers and highlights, making your artwork come alive.
- Fine Tip Markers – We love the bright colors that come out of a fine tip marker. They are perfect for adding small details to any coloring page, and can also be used to create large areas with more detail than you could ever get from colored pencils!