Don’t get stung! This adorable jellyfish coloring and cutting page is the perfect ocean animal activity sheet for your under the sea lessons!
Let’s Color the Jellyfish Coloring Sheet
We love this jellyfish cutting page because the jellyfish is just too cute! With its cheeky smile and friendly eyes, it makes for the perfect coloring and cutting skills practice.
How to Use the Jellyfish Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the jellyfish coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the jellyfish coloring sheet when doing a unit study on ocean life.
- Jellyfish starts with “J” and that makes this cutting sheet ideal for an alphabet week studying the letter.
- Is it summer? Talk about things you might find at the beach on your next vacation. We did this a lot when homeschooling!
- Make a mobile of ocean life animals out of this cutting practice page and some of the other under the sea pages! We recommend printing it out on cardstock if you’re going to do this because it will hold up better.
- Color and cut it out to use as a picture to put on your science notebook!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of our favorite things about coloring is that there is no right or wrong things to use when you color. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like when you color and use the materials that speak to you.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own jellyfish coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – we like Prismacolors and Arteza Colored Pencils
- Markers – Crayola Markers are great for this!