Lion Coloring and Cutting Page
Rawr! We’re going on a safari with this cute lion! Print it out and color your own free lion coloring and cutting page!
Let’s Color the Lion Coloring Sheet
Coloring and cutting practice combined, isn’t it roar-some? This lion coloring page is an encouraging way of getting kids hyped up and entertained while practicing some of the essential early childhood skills. Let their imagination go wild as they color and decorate their lion coloring sheet.
How to Use the Lion Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the lion coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the lion coloring sheet when studying wildlife or ecosystems.
- Use the lion coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter L.
- Make a savannah diorama. Cut some grass out of construction paper and gather some garden rocks. Place your cute king of the jungle as the main element.
- Use the lion coloring sheet after reading Aesop’s The Lion and The Mouse.
- Turn it into a puppet and have kids use it to tell a story about a day in the life of a lion.
- Cut your lion coloring sheet into pieces and scatter them around the house. Then, it’s scavenger hunt time!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There are so many options when it comes to decorating this lovely lion coloring page. A lion is a lion no matter what color it is! But, hey, it’s also ok if you wan to paint it like a real lion, just have lots of fun! If your imagination is roaring at you, just listen to it!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own lion coloring page.
- Crayons – You can never go wrong with crayons! We have said it before, but we just love to use crayons over a textured surface. Cool effect all the way!
- Alternative medium – Spaghetti, yarn, dried leaves, sand… extra fun and extra sensorial! Plus, it goes well with all conventional coloring tools.