Did you know that sloths love naptime? You do too? Great! This naptime sloth coloring page wants to be your nap buddy!
Let’s Color the Naptime Sloth Coloring Sheet
This naptime sloth coloring sheet wants you to take a rest. Naptimes are amazing as they allow your body to rest making it healthy and strong! Maybe draw and color some pajamas on this sleepy sloth! They could match your pajamas at home – twinsies!
How to Use the Naptime Sloth Coloring Page
Oh, how sloths love naptime! Here are some ideas on how to use the naptime sloth coloring page:
- You can use it as an activity for the kids to be entertain and inspire them to take naps just like this sloth right here.
- You can allow them to make this sloth their nap time buddy and let them color it based on their favorite colors.
- Let the kids share their nap time thoughts and experiences. Have them color this naptime sloth and share their story with the fam!
- After a fun unit study about sloths, you may wanted to let the kids color this naptime sloth coloring page. You can also find more sloth designs in our sloths collection.
- You can also use this when teaching the importance and benefits of naptime to you kids! It is a creative and engaging way for kids to learn right?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
This naptime coloring sheet offers so many expressive options! There are no right or wrong ways to color it – just go wild with your favorite hues! Feeling sleepy? Pick the pastel hues. Feeling excited? Choose the bold colors. Your sloth will be happy no matter what you use!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of the favorites that we used to color our own naptime sloth coloring page.
- Crayons – Whatever it is, crayons are always a good choice. they’re easy to grab and use so you can color and design your naptime buddy easier!
- Colored Pencils – A sloth with pajama, sleep masks, and with its favorite pillow? You can make it possible using colored pencils!