This feathered creature isn’t the only one who is excited! We know you will be too the first time you see this excited birdie coloring page!
Let’s Color the Excited Birdie Coloring Sheet
“Tweet! Tweet!” says this super hyped birdie! It simply means this birdie is as excited as you are. Look how it spreads its cute tiny wings! This bird is just waiting for you to color him so he can start flying with colors! Have fun and use your imagination!
How to Use the Excited Bird Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Excited Birdie coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use it in a unit study on birds.
- Make a fun and easy headband craft for kids that they will enjoy making and wearing!
- Create an aviary corner in your classroom using this coloring sheet and other bird coloring pages.
- Turn this birdie into a puppet. If you need more animals, check out our animal collections.
- Use the finished coloring pages to decorate your classroom bulletin board!
- Use this as a writing prompt. Tell the kids to share their experiences with birds during their zoo visit or nature walk.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
When kids are given the opportunity to color, they show freedom and creativity. This allows them to express themselves in a safe atmosphere while working through their feelings. Children may not always be able to express themselves verbally, but coloring allows your child to express himself without the use of words. So, go ahead and let them explore. Don’t mind if they color outside the lines. Let them express themselves freely with markers or crayons or anything they want to use.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Because of the vast range of colors that crayons can produce, they are an excellent choice for coloring in this coloring sheet. The options are infinite!
- Markers – This coloring sheet is bright, vibrant, and fun to color! Markers give the perfect amount of color, but be sure to print on thick enough paper to avoid bleeding.
- Add some actual feathers to this birdie. I know you will be excited, too!