Pumpkins, Fall, Halloween… there are a lot of things to wait for in October! Come and let the time fly by coloring the October Coloring Page
Let’s Color the October Coloring Sheet
October is near! What are you most excited about? Is it the pumpkins, Halloween, birthdays, or the whole Fall season itself? Whatever it is, turn your excitement into amazing art with the October coloring sheet!
How to Use the October Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the October coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the October coloring sheet when doing a unit study about the months in a year to help interest your child more in learning.
- Use the October coloring sheet to show the list of the kids who have birthdays on October in your classroom’s birthday corner.
- Make a DIY calendar in the month of October using the October coloring sheet. You can also put your goals and to-do list on it.
- The October coloring sheet can also be used as a decoration for Halloween since it happens during October. Just add more scary details to it and it will be perfect!
- Let the kids color the October coloring sheet while waiting for the Halloween party to start!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Just like coloring, Halloween is also entertaining and a great way to be creative as there are no standards to costumes. Scary or funny, DIY costume or not, all are accepted. As adults, we think it’s important to use the right tool for each job, and many people find this all too true when they’re coloring. What are your preferences? Do you prefer markers or colored pencils? Maybe watercolors instead of crayons! Whatever materials speak best to you, feel free to let them be in control on these pages – just make sure that how you color it makes your heart happy.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – A bright October or a dark one for the Halloween, what do you prefer the most? Choose anything you want and the crayons will make it possible for you! With their never-ending palette, they provide you never-ending options as well!
- Colored Pencils – We all love colored pencils! You can add layers to specific parts of your coloring to add highlights and shadows. Your artwork will look amazing!