It’s time for dessert! So treat yourself to some fun creativity with this ribbon icing cute cupcake coloring page!
Let’s Color the Ribbon Icing Cute Cupcake Coloring Sheet
We’re not even going to try and deny it: we love cupcakes! This one is really making us crave one (or three) right now. The best thing about cupcakes is definitely the toppings; there are so many options! Likewise, the sky is the limit when it comes to decorating this ribbon icing cute cupcake coloring sheet. Whatever your kid comes up with, go for it! Make it one of a kind!
How to Use the Ribbon Icing Cute Cupcake Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the ribbon icing cute cupcake sheet, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the ribbon icing cute cupcake coloring sheet when studying sequences.
- Use the ribbon icing cute cupcake as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter C and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Exchange cupcakes! Have kids make one with the names for the classmate next to them.
- Create a three-dimensional cupcake by making this coloring page into a collage! Use small bits of colored construction paper to glue on it after you are finished coloring it.
- Use it as a writing prompt! Have kids use sequence words to explain how to make their favorite cupcake topping recipe!.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of our favorite things about coloring is that there are no right or wrong things to use when you color. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like when you color and use the materials that speak to you while decorating this yummy ribbon icing cute cupcake sheet!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own ribbon icing cute cupcake coloring page.
- Crayons- An all-time favorite! Crayons are versatile and give you endless possibilities. Blend them to get cool shadows and highlights!
- Glitter and glue – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some glitter. Or if you’d like it to be less messy, use glitter makers or glue. Make your cupcake shine bright!