Hey there, birdie! Do you want to join us? Instead of just talking with your feathered friends, have more fun by coloring this Parrot Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Parrot Coloring Sheet
Parrots are amazing and come in a wide variety of colors. But did you know that parrots are also said to be intelligent birds? Some species can even talk! (One of our staff members had a parrot that once cursed when their pastor was over for dinner! Oops!)
Parrots are beautiful, intelligent, and can socialize with humans. The coolness of this bird seems to be limitless – just like the way there are limitless options for coloring this parrot coloring sheet. We challenge you to make a bird that’s truly one of a kind and come up with a crazy, colorful, color scheme!
How to Use the Parrot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the parrot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the parrot coloring sheet to make your kids more focused on a unit study about birds or pets. Learn more about parrots or birds while you’re coloring!
- The parrot page is perfect for the letter P, so you might consider using it as part of your alphabet study.
- Hang up some of your artwork as decoration around the house. How about a tropical feel for the guest bathroom?
- Color the background, too! This cool bird needs an awesome environment to hang around in.
- Language Arts! Have kids list adjectives that could describe their birds once they’re colored.
- Color this parrot after going to a zoo and try to imitate the colors of the parrots that were seen.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of the best parts about coloring is that there are no wrong or right colors to choose from. Parrots are one of the most colorful birds that you’ll see so they can stand out in whatever color you choose. You can use markers if they’re your thing, or colored pencils for a more intricate look – do what you like with these materials! Just remember to have fun while making this page come alive.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own parrot coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – This parrot coloring sheet has many opportunities for details so it makes the colored pencils the perfect coloring tools to use as they are pointy and easy to use.
- Gel Pens – Gel pens are the new craze in coloring! They have a richness of color, fluidity of brushstrokes and fine point that make them perfect for adding detail to all kinds of coloring pages.