Happy fall, y’all! It’s time to head to the pumpkin patch and pick our very own pumpkins! But first, we have to connect the dots! Grab this pumpkin dot to dot coloring page and start creating!
Let’s Color the Pumpkin Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
Dot-to-dot activities are fun ways of improving handwriting skills. This dot-to-dot coloring sheet will make a great pre-writing tool that improves the pencil control of your kids. Always stay focused and your hand-eye coordination to successfully meet our pumpkin friend. You and your child will surely love this pumpkin dot-to-dot coloring sheet!
How to Use the Pumpkin Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the pumpkin dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the pumpkin dot-to-dot coloring sheet when practicing numbers and counting.
- Use the pumpkin dot-to-dot page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter P and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too! you can place it in a greeny garden on a bright sunny morning if you want.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy while you are in a waiting room. The amount of focus that they will give to the pumpkin is enough to make them distracted.
- Have kids color their pumpkin dot-to-dot sheet after visiting the local market or a local garden.
- Make it part of a farm picture wall collection. Use our other coloring pages to fill in your wall.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Have you already come up with an idea on how you will color this pumpkin dot-to-dot coloring sheet after connecting all the dots? We are very excited to see how it turns out! Make this pumpkin one of a kind. You can freely design and color it whatever you want. The sky’s the limit for the possibilities, have fun!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own pumpkin dot-to-dot coloring page.
- Crayons – You can never go wrong with crayons! You might even want to put your page on a textured surface to get fun effects.
- Markers – Make your pumpkin look bright and stand out with the brilliant colors of the marker.