Pencils and crayons are like best friends when it comes to arts. Grab your favorite crayon and color the pencil tracing coloring page!
Let’s Color the Pencil Tracing Coloring Sheet
When learning to write and draw, pencils are our very first and best friend. They are a great pair with crayons, as crayons are also the first friends we met when coloring was introduced to us. We may have used a lot of other writing, coloring, and drawing tools but these two will always have a special place in our hearts. They bring so much nostalgia to us. Missing them? Why not download this free pencil tracing coloring sheet and use crayons to color it.
How to Use the Pencil Tracing Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the pencil tracing coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the pencil tracing page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect to represent the letter P which means pencil.
- Pencils are everybody’s first friend. Using the pencil tracing coloring sheet to practice coloring, especially for preschoolers, will greatly interest them.
- Use it as a cover for your child’s school binder. Let them color and design it then slip it on the front cover.
- Decorate your classroom with cute school materials like this pencil tracing coloring sheet.
- Before coloring, let the kids trace the pencil tracing coloring sheet first.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Imagination is a great place to be. It may not be a tangible place but exploring it would make our minds think better. Try to draw and color what you imagine, make your artistic skills significantly improve! One of the best parts about coloring is that there are no wrong or right colors to choose from, just remember to have fun while making this page come alive.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own pencil tracing coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – Do you love pencils and crayons? These colored pencils may be perfect for you! Use it to trace the lines and color the pencil right after!
- Crayons – Using crayons would be great for this coloring page as pencils and crayons are such a great pair! They’re so easy to use and can give a big impact to your artwork.