Its big smile depicts how big it loves you! Spend a fun time coloring the Rag-doll Coloring Page! Print it and share it with your friends!
Let’s Color the Rag-doll Coloring Sheet
Coloring time, study time, and even playtime, this rag-doll is perfect to be with at all times! Why not color and design it to make it cuter. You can even make it look like you by having matchy-matchy outfits with it — best friends goal, indeed! What are you waiting for? Grab the coloring tools that you wanted and let the makeover begin!
How to Use the Rag-doll Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Rag-doll Coloring Page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the rag-doll coloring page to have a dress up activity, Draw certain outfits for it and fit it with your rag-doll.
- Use the rag-doll coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter R or D.
- After coloring it, cut it and stick on a hard paper to make it more sturdy so you can have a more fun tea party together!
- It’s perfect to give to kids to keep them busy while you’re cooking dinner or making lunch!
- Have a role play! Make a story with both of you as the characters and act it!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Like we have said earlier, this rag-doll coloring sheet can be designed for anything. There is no right or wrong to designing it. The only wrong way is to not enjoy coloring it. So have fun and do what you want with it. It is your own rag-doll, so personalizing it is the most perfect way to design it!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own rag-doll coloring page.
- Crayons – These coloring tools have a vast palette making it perfect for expressing yourself! You can even add more fun effects by coloring on a textured surface!
- Colored Pencils – Draw like you’re using a pencil and color like crayons at the same time! Colored pencils are perfect to add details and make your artwork look 3D!