Cute Triceratops Coloring Page
Dinosaurs may look scary but this cute triceratops coloring page shows how adorable they can be! Print this and color with your friends!
Let’s Color the Cute Triceratops Coloring Sheet
Most dinosaurs look so scary because of their massive size and physique. But this triceratops right here is just too cute to be afraid of! This Cute Triceratops Coloring Sheet is proof that you can be brave-looking and cute at the same time! Whenever you’re lonely, this cute triceratops coloring sheet can cheer you up just like your best friend (or should I say beast friend?).
How to Use the Cute Triceratops Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the cute triceratops coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use it in a unit study on dinosaurs and animals!
- Use the coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter T – especially if your child loves animals.
- After coloring it, you can put it into the front cover of your school binder to be more inspired in studying.
- It’s a great entertainment for your kids when you’re on a long journey – it also exercise the creativity of your kids.
- Let the kids share their ideas! What are their favorite dinosaur? Can they share brief descriptions about it?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of our favorite things about coloring is that you can use anything! On this page, we’re using markers. You might prefer colored pencils or watercolors instead. The only thing to keep in mind when working on a project like this one is to have fun and figure out what your materials are telling you – it doesn’t matter if someone else’s opinion differs from yours because every color-maker has their own way of expressing themselves vividly with colors.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own cute triceratops coloring sheet.
- Markers – Markers are perfect to make this coloring sheet come alive! Just make sure to use a sturdy paper to avoid bleeding. You don’t want to let it ruin your artwork right?
- Crayons – Crayons are a fun way to color and they can be used on many surfaces. You might want to put your page over the top of sandpaper or felt for more texture!