Kawaii Pineapple Coloring Page
Summer in just one fruit! Get refreshed after a long day with this sweet and kawaii pineapple coloring page!
Let’s Color the Kawaii Pineapple Coloring Sheet
It’s the best of all worlds: sweet, tangy, refreshing. Pineapples have a special place in our hearts. While most pineapples are traditionally green, orange, and yellow, maybe your pineapple likes to dress up. So, maybe it wants to be a strawberry for a day?! We think that’s pretty cool! Don’t be afraid to make your kawaii pineapple coloring sheet stand out and reflect your personality. It can be any color you want – there’s no right or wrong way to color it!
How to Use the Kawaii Pineapple Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the kawaii pineapple coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the kawaii pineapple coloring sheet when doing a unit study about fruits and healthy eating.
- Use the kawaii pineapple page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter P and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Color the background, too! Take this pointy friend out for some good pineapple fun!
- Writing prompt! Have kids write their favorite pineapple recipe.
- Color this kawaii pineapple after a trip to the local farmer’s market.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Just like some pineapples are sweet while others are tangier, so too are the people who like to color them. That’s why we encourage you to use all sorts of coloring utensils to turn your kawaii pineapple coloring sheet into a unique creation! Give everyone a little taste of your creativity!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own kawaii pineapple coloring page.
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints. You might even try watercolor pencils – they are awesome!
- Markers – We did the outline and fill-in style of coloring with markers on one version of our sun coloring page and it looked terrific. So markers are definitely on the list.