Another day, another flamingo to color! Break out your coloring tools and have fun with this Flamingo on One Leg Coloring Sheet.
Let’s Color the Flamingo on One Leg Coloring Sheet
Can we appreciate how elegant this flamingo looks striking its signature pose? It probably knows how special it’ll be after you have finished coloring it with all the colors of your imagination. We love flamingos because they remind us of all the fun things we can do in the summer. So, even if it’s not summer where you are, you can have some summer fun with this flamingo on one leg coloring page.
How to Use the Flamingo on One Leg Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the flamingo on one leg coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this flamingo on one leg coloring sheet as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use the flamingo on one leg coloring sheet to keep the kids busy and distracted while you are having “me” time.
- Have kids color their flamingo sheet as part of a unit study about birds.
- Research some fun facts about flamingos and set up a flamingo information wall.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too!
- Color it after a trip to the zoo!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Have your crayons, watercolors, markers, and other coloring tools ready cause we will make this flamingo on one leg the most elegant flamingo ever. As with all coloring pages, there is absolutely no right or wrong way to color this page.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own flamingo on one leg coloring sheet.
- Crayons- A fan favorite, crayons are the easiest to use tool for kids and adults. Crayons can be used both on wide and sharp edges.
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints.