Strawberries and Swirls Cupcake Coloring Page
Cupcakes with strawberries and swirls are full of flavors. Make a delightful one by coloring this scrumptious strawberries and swirls cupcake coloring page. Try it!
Let’s Color the Strawberries and Swirls Cupcake Coloring Sheet
Feel the taste of this yummy treat! Consider the velvety texture of your cupcake and the combination of toppings. Then select your color and make this coloring sheet to stand out! We can’t wait to color the Strawberries and Swirls Cupcake coloring page! Start relaxing and shading it in with us. There are lots of details and shapes to fill in, so we know it’s going to be fun.
How to Use the Strawberries and Swirls Cupcake Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Strawberries and Swirls Cupcake coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- This coloring page is an excellent way to keep children busy and distracted on a journey.
- Turn this into a refrigerator magnet by printing it on cardstock, coloring it in and laminating.
- Put it in a frame and hang it in your kitchen. It’s a good way to show your love for all things cupcake.
- Thinking of another homemade craft with your kids? Try microwave puffy paint. Follow the steps here to create one. Then, cut and paste this Strawberries and Swirls coloring sheet on a paper plate. Just be careful when it’s time to use the microwave.
- Use this when studying about adjectives. Pictures are great way to start teaching kids about words that describe. Tell them to use as many descriptive words as possible.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Allowing children to go wild with painting and drawing tools allows them to experience their world and develop auto expression while developing skills for pre-writing. In addition, coloring pages are an invitation to learn colors, mixing, and cleaning!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own cupcake coloring sheet.
- Crayons – We like to use crayons because it’s super cool to use them on textured materials like sandpaper, etc.
- Colored Pencils – Use colored pencil to add highlights or shadows. You can put layers in particular parts of your coloring and boom! Your work of art is going to look wonderful!
- Food Color – Yeah! You heard it! If you plan to make microwave puffy paint, don’t be afraid to experiment.