Flamingo Eating Coloring Page
If you’re having some winter blues, this flamingo is here to fix that! Have fun with this Flamingo Eating Coloring Sheet.
Let’s Color the Flamingo Eating Coloring Sheet
How adorable this flamingo looks eating? It wants to have its stomach full so you don’t have to rush while coloring it with all the colors of your imagination. We love flamingos because they remind us of all the fun things we can do in the summer. So, even if it’s not summer where you are, you can have some summer fun with this flamingo eating coloring sheet.
How to Use the Flamingo Eating Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Flamingo Eating coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this flamingo eating coloring sheet as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use the flamingo coloring sheet to keep the kids busy and distracted while you are having “me” time.
- Have kids color their flamingo sheet as part of a unit study about birds.
- Have a flamingo art exhibit. Kids can choose any of our flamingo coloring pages and color the one one they choose however they want.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too!
- Use the colored bird as decoration on your notebook or on a classroom bulletin board! If you try either of these we recommend printing it out on cardstock because it makes it a lot easier to cut out and laminate.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of our favorite things about coloring is that there are no right or wrong things to use when you color. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like when you color and use the materials that speak to you.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own flamingo eating coloring sheet.
- Fine-Tip Markers – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some fine-tip markers. Or wide-tip markers. Whatever floats your boat.
- Glitter and glue – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some glitter. Or if you’d like it to be less messy, use glitter makers or glue. Make your love shine bright!