Don’t just stare at the beauty of the Winking Chick Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page, connect the dots and color it!
Let’s Color the Winking Chick Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
Its wink may be stunning but it indicates that you should start connecting the dots. Don’t worry, the winking chick is very patient and will not require you to finish quickly. So keep your focus and connect the dots appropriately. Then, you can now enjoy a fun coloring activity. Double the activity, double the fun. Enjoy!
How to Use the Winking Chick Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Winking Chick Dot-to-Dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the winking chick dot-to-dot coloring sheet when doing a unit study about animals and their young ones.
- Use the winking chick coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter C.
- Use the winking chick dot-to-dot coloring activity to keep their focus and be entertained as they learn counting numbers.
- Dot-to-dot coloring activities are great stress relievers. So whatever your age is, feel free to use this winking chick coloring page as you rest. Check out the other dot-to-dot coloring pages too.
- Gather some friends, order some pizza, and have everyone bring their favorite coloring tools for a Coloring Party!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
If you need a little escape from reality, this winking chick dot-to-dot coloring page is here for you. Whether it’s with coloring or another type of art, the ability to use our hands and minds in a creative manner can be an important part of treating ourselves well. When we feel like life has us down for too long, these little breaks are just what we need! Take some time out when you’re feeling sad, frustrated (or even happy!) by grabbing your favorite pack of markers or crayons and let yourself really color outside the lines today!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own winking cheek dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
- Crayons – For a never-ending palette of colors, try using crayons when coloring this page. You can choose from all the candy shades to traditional earth tones and everything in between!
- Fine Tip Markers – Experience the brighter equivalent of colored pencils with the fine tip makers. Its fine tip makes them perfect to use for a dot-to-dot coloring pages.