When you’re as tiny as this ant, every little step counts! So print out and decorate this tiny but mighty ant dot-to-dot coloring page!
Let’s Color the Ant Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
How awesome dot-to-dot activities are! Kids get a huge sense of achievement after completing one. They recognize numbers faster, remember sequences better, practice their fine motor skills and pencil control; you name it! In addition, they get to become resilient hard workers, just like this adorable little ant in this ant dot-to-dot coloring sheet!
How to Use the Bee Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the ant dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the ant dot-to-dot coloring sheet when practicing numbers and counting.
- Use the ant dot-to-dot page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter A and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Add a cool background, too! Ants are everywhere, so your ant can be in outer space if you want to.
- Have kids color their bee dot-to-dot sheet after a unit study about ants’ hard work.
- Complete and color your ant sheet after watching Ants.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
So, we completed our ant, and now it’s time to color it. Don’t worry about what colors to use because ants can be of any color and design you want them to. Let your ant be unique just the way you are. That’s why we encourage you to use all sorts of coloring utensils to turn your ant dot-to-dot coloring sheet into a one-of-a-kind creation!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own ant dot-to-dot coloring page.
- Markers – We did the outline and fill-in style of coloring with markers on one version of our sun coloring page and it looked terrific. So markers are definitely on the list.
- Watercolor – What’s not to love about watercolor? Let it flow around free and see the cool effects you get!