Sleepy Bear Coloring and Cutting Page
Shhh! Be careful not to wake up this little sleepy bear! Print it out and color your own sleepy bear coloring and cutting page!
Let’s Color the Sleepy Bear Coloring Sheet
What time is it? This cute little bear is already dreaming of honey and berries! And while it sleeps, kids can practice coloring and cutting! This sleepy bear coloring page is ideal for practicing some of the essential early childhood skills. So grab your tools, and let’s give this bear a dreamy makeover!
How to Use the Sleepy Bear Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the lovely sleepy bear coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the sleepy bear coloring sheet as part of a unit study about hibernation. What other animals hibernate?
- Use the sleepy bear coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B.
- Color and cut out this bear sheet and make a collage. What if your kids make a bed for it?
- Make a mobile with the sleepy bear as the centerpiece. Then, add clouds, stars, and a moon!
- Play hide and seek! Where did the bear fall asleep?
- Make a story about it. Why is the bear so sleepy? What did it do all day?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Do you already know how you want to color this sleepy bear sheet? We can’t wait to see how it turns out! Is it going to be brown, black, or gray? Are you going to turn it into a panda? Or do you want to make it orange with blue ears and a pink face? You are the one calling the shots; make your sleepy bear look however you want! Just be careful not to wake him up, OK?
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own sleepy bear coloring page.
- Alternative medium – Sand, soil, coffee beans, peas… Kids will love to play with the textures!
- Watercolor – What’s not to love about watercolor? Let it flow around free and see the cool effects you get!