If you can’t wait for winter to be back, you can count down the months to it while you complete this lovely ski lift dot-to-dot coloring page!
Let’s Color the Ski Lift Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
What has a shorter attention span than a kid? Don’t expect an answer from us because we have no idea. It’s just how they are, and it’s ok! However, it’s always a good idea to help them practice focus and concentration. And that’s where dot-to-dot activities come in handy. This one features a fun winter landscape where we can see the snowy mountains from above. As simple as it is, it gives a lot of room for creativity. You can take your ski lift dot-to-dot coloring sheet to new heights!
How to Use the Ski Lift Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the ski lift dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the ski lift dot-to-dot coloring sheet when practicing numbers and counting.
- Use the ski lift dot-to-dot page as part of a unit study about winter and seasons.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Add a cool background, too! Use mixed media to add all sorts of details to your winter wonderland.
- Have kids color their ski lift dot-to-dot sheet after looking at some cool cable cars around the world. This worksheet is versatile enough for any season.
- Complete and color your ski lift sheet after watching a winter sports competition.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
We can think of so many options to color this ski lift dot-to-dot sheet! Maybe you want to paint it as it’d look in real life, or maybe you don’t. It’s totally fine! It doesn’t have to look any particular way; it can be green, neon, or textured. So make your ski lift look however you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own ski lift dot-to-dot coloring page.
- Mixed media – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with everything you have on hand. Bottle caps, construction paper, stickers, you name it! Don’t hold yourself back!
- Markers – Markers are great! You might even want to hold 2 or 3 markers at the same time to get fun effects.