Crested Mandala Bird Coloring Page
So much detail and so much cuteness! That’s what this adorable crested mandala bird coloring page is all about. So, break out your colored pencils, and let’s get coloring!
Let’s Color the Crested Mandala Bird Coloring Sheet
Detailed coloring pages make us happy because they give us something to focus on rather than the stress of the day. This Crested Mandala Bird coloring sheet has just the right amount of detailed spaces to help us unwind without getting overwhelmed by having to color the entire page. Perfect compromise, right? If you’re feeling stressed, print one out and color along with us!
How to Use the Crested Mandala Bird Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the crested mandala bird coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the crested mandala bird coloring sheet as a way to relax after a long day at work or school.
- Use the coloring page as part of your preschooler’s alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Create an imaginative background for your mandala bird! Is it walking on a tightrope between two skyscrapers? Is it sitting atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris?
- Use the colored bird as decoration on your notebook or on a classroom bulletin board! If you try either of these we recommend printing it out on cardstock because it makes it a lot easier to cut out and laminate.
- Print it as a 1/4 page by adjusting your printer settings and turn it into a refrigerator magnet after you color it with markers!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Sometimes the goodness is all in the details. That’s definitely true for the crested mandala bird coloring page. Without his detail, he would just be any other bird. Thankfully, he has you to color him in using a beautiful array of colors. Break out your favorite coloring tools and shades of coloring goodness! You’ll have a blast relaxing and coloring the stress away!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own pretty mandala bird coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – We’re all about colored pencils for this one! Use your favorite brand and color away.
- Fine Tip Markers – Fine tip markers on cardstock are the way to go with this coloring sheet. Since it has so many details, if you use regular printer paper and markers, it may make the page too soft.