It’s our favorite truck in town! Get comfy and have a slice while decorating this pizza food truck coloring page!
Let’s Color the Pizza Food Truck Coloring Sheet
You can’t be sad around pizza. Just thinking about it makes you happy, doesn’t it? Well, this might not be a real pizza truck, but it makes us think, dream, and probably consider getting some pizza after finishing up with this pizza food truck coloring page.
How to Use the Pizza Food Truck Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the pizza food truck coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the pizza food truck coloring sheet when doing a unit study about jobs.
- Use the pizza food truck page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter P and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too!
- Have kids color their pizza food truck sheet while you wait for your homemade pizza to be ready.
- Writing prompt! Have kids write a recipe for the perfect pizza.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Put on your apron and break out the crayons (or colored pencils or markers or whatever else you want to use), and start coloring! It features your favorite pizza food truck. Just be careful and try not to eat the paper; it doesn’t taste like pizza!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own pizza food truck coloring page.
- Markers – Fine-tip and broad-tip markers are both perfect for this coloring sheet because there are areas that need detail while others that would take more time to color in with a thin marker. Use whichever you like best!
- Colored Pencils – We loved using colored pencils with this page because there were a few areas that needed a bit more detailed coloring.