Gumdrop Cute Cupcake Coloring Page
This yummy and chewy cupcake is the perfect afternoon project! Get your gummies, and have fun with this gumdrop cute cupcake coloring page!
Let’s Color the Gumdrop Cute Cupcake Coloring Sheet
Cupcakes and gummies? Yes, yes, all the way! When you double the good stuff, you double the fun. Now, what are the perfect colors for this project? Well, that’s up to you! As with all coloring pages, there is absolutely no right or wrong way to color this page. Think about your favorite toppings and flavors, or think about combinations that you’d like to try. Then use those ideas as inspiration for decorating this lovely gumdrop cute cupcake coloring page!
How to Use the Gumdrop Cute Cupcake Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the gumdrop cute cupcake coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the gumdrop cute cupcake coloring sheet when doing a unit study about jobs. Who wants to be a baker?
- Use the gumdrop cupcake page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter C and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- This cupcake belongs in a party, right? Design a cool cupcake themed party in the background!
- After a nice afternoon baking with the kids, have them color this lovely cupcake sheet and maybe even add facial features to it.
- Language arts time! Have your kid list parts of speech related to baking.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There are all sorts of cupcakes out there. What’s the silliest cupcake you can think of? Well, don’t be surprised if it actually exists! One of our favorite things about coloring is that there are no right or wrong things to use. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like while coloring this gumdrop cute cupcake coloring sheet.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own gumdrop cupcake coloring page.
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints. You might even try watercolor pencils – they are awesome!
- Colored Pencils – Colored pencils are also a fan (and staff!) favorite for this coloring page.