Smiling Elephant Coloring Page
It’s safari time! This friendly elephant wants to take you on a safari with this adorable smiling elephant coloring page!
Let’s Color the Smiling Elephant Coloring Sheet
We can’t get enough of those cute little eyes, floppy little ears, and adorable little smile! So while this elephant may make us melt and want to color it brown and gray, maybe your elephant is feeling edgy. Or… maybe you have an elephant that loves clothes, and you want to draw some jeans and a T-Shirt on it. Hey, we don’t judge; color your smiling elephant coloring sheet however you want to color it. That’s what’s great about coloring. As one of our team members says, “You do you, boo.”
How to Use the Smiling Elephant Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the smiling elephant coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the similing elephant coloring sheet when doing a unit study about wildlife.
- Use the smiling elephant page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter E and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- This elephant loves exploring, just like its cousins in China. So, use the background to send it on an adventure!.
- Writing prompt! Have kids write about a day in the life of an elephant that lives in the city.
- Color this smiling elephant after visiting the zoo or taking a virtual field trip there through a zoo cam.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
We already said it, but we feel like we have to repeat it: elephants are adorable! Big elephants, little elephants, brown, blue, pink, striped, glittery elephants… OK, we need to calm down! The thing is, elephants are cute no matter what they look like. As with all coloring pages, there is absolutely no right or wrong way to color this page. So, have lots of fun decorating this cute smiling elephant coloring page!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own smiling elephant coloring page.
- Markers – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some fine-tip markers. Or wide-tip markers. Whatever floats your boat.
- Crayons – Good old-fashioned crayons were our go-to when coloring this one. We like the quality brands vs. the ones with low pigment. But, any crayon will do, so go ahead and color with what you have.