If you love feeling the wind on your face, you’ll love this scooter coloring page! So get your coloring tools out, and let’s get going!
Let’s Color the Scooter Coloring Sheet
Going around the city on a scooter is such a fun way of discovering things and places you normally miss. So whether you’re studying transportation, road safety, or just love scooters, this coloring sheet is perfect for taking your mind on a ride.
How to Use the Scooter Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the scooter coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the scooter coloring page when studying transportation.
- Use it as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter s – especially if you’re doing an urban-themed alphabet.
- Learn more about places where people use scooters more than cars and then color this scooter as closing activity.
- Create a unit study on road safety and discuss how to be safe when riding a scooter..
- Take this scooter to awesome places by drawing a cool background!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Did you know that kids invented scooters? Neither did we, but isn’t it cool how kids are so good at thinking outside the box? You can honor creativity by coloring this scooter however you feel like it. The fun of coloring pages like this one is that there’s no right or wrong. You can color it however you like, and it will still be amazing.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own scooter coloring page.
- Markers – Crayola Markers are great for this!
- Crayons – We were all about crayons when coloring this coloring sheet. You can even color on top of a textured surface to get the coolest effects.