Just hangin’ and coloring with this sloth? What do you imagine? Share your vision through this printable just hangin’ sloth coloring page for all to see!
Let’s Color the Just Hangin’ Sloth Coloring Sheet
Sloths are awesome to hang out with! This Just Hangin’ Sloth Coloring Sheet is worth your hangout time! What colors do you think would fit this coloring project? This is your sloth you’re hangin’ out with! Have some fun as you hang out!
How to Use the Hangin’ Sloth Sloth Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this just hangin’ sloth coloring page, but here are some of cool ideas:
- Use the just hangin’ sloth coloring sheet when doing a unit study about sloths. Who wants to learn more about sloths?
- Let kids exchange sloths of different color choices they made. You can find more designs in our sloths collection.
- This sloth belongs in the animal kingdom, right? Design a cool environment in the background!
- Writing prompt! Have kids express how they like to hangout. Let them share their stories in front of the class or in FlipGrid.
- After a fun afternoon story-telling with the kids, have them color this lovely just hangin’ sloth sheet.
- Color the sheet while watching a video about the daily life of a sloth or a live sloth zoo cam!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Sloths come in many shapes and sizes. There is no right or wrong way to color this page. Your just hangin’ sloth sheet can let you play with possibilities! Don’t be afraid to have some fun while hangin’ out with your sloth!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own thinking sloth coloring page.
- Markers – We like to color this sloth with colorful, yet earthy markers.
- Colored Pencils – Awesome choice, as you can play with how you use them as a coloring option. Go light for a woodsy look, or heavy for something more in depth?
- Crayons – You can’t go wrong with crayons! The color choices, plus how you work with them, allows your artwork to pop out!