Hanging On Sloth Coloring Page
This sloth is hanging onto you to bring some color! Are you up for it? Share your vision through this printable hanging on sloth coloring page for others to see!
Let’s Color the Hanging On Sloth Coloring Sheet
This Hanging On Sloth Coloring Sheet is hanging around just for you! It wants you to jazz it up with whatever color comes to mind. Can you do that? We love sloths so we are, of course, up for the challenge! But we’re feeling a bit sassy today (it’s Friday as we type this and that means the weekend is nigh!) so we’re going to decorate this adorable sloth with bright colors instead of his normal hues. How about you?
How to Use the Hanging On Sloth Coloring Page
That hanging on sloth looks like it’s having some fun! How about joining in on that fun with some color? Here’s some cool ideas to think about:
- Use the hanging on sloth coloring sheet when doing a unit study about sloths. Who wants to learn more about sloths?
- Let kids exchange sloths of different color choices they made. You can find more designs in our sloths collection.
- This sloth belongs in the animal kingdom, right? Design a cool environment in the background!
- Writing prompt! Have kids express how they like to hangout. Let them share their stories in front of the class or in FlipGrid.
- After a fun afternoon story-telling with the kids, have them color this fun hanging on sloth sheet.
- Color the sheet while watching a video about the daily life of a sloth or a live sloth zoo cam!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Sloths come in many shapes and sizes but are typically light brown in color. But here, there’s no limit to how you want this hanging on sloth to look! Why not have fun as you add some color?
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some favorites we like to use as we color our own hanging on sloth coloring page.
- Markers – Markers are colorful and fun!
- Colored Pencils – Coloring with Pencils lets you set the tone you think is perfect!
- Crayons – Crayons are fun! And they’re so colorful!
- Gel Pens – Using Gel Pens is like having watercolors and markers at the same time. They’re so vibrant!