Hang in there, it’s always a good idea to chill out after a long day! Grab your tools and relax with this Hanging Out Sloth Coloring Sheet.
Let’s Color the Hanging Out Sloth Coloring Sheet
Can we all agree on how adorable this sloth looks hanging out and enjoying the sound of the trees? After a long day at work or school, this sloth will help you decompress and get ready for a good night’s sleep. Ok, we’re getting sleepy now.
How to Use the Hanging Out Sloth Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the hanging out sloth coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this hanging out sloth coloring sheet as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter S as in sloth or sleep.
- Use this sloth coloring sheet to keep the kids busy and distracted while you are having “me” time.
- Have kids color their hanging out sloth sheet as part of a unit study about endangered species.
- Have a sloth art exhibit. Kids can choose any of our sloth coloring pages and color the one one they choose however they want.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too!
- Play some relaxing rainforest sounds while coloring your sloth.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of our favorite things about coloring is that there are no right or wrong things to use when you color. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like when you color and use the materials that speak to you while decorating this hanging out sloth coloring page.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own hanging out sloth coloring sheet.
- Crayons – We love using crayons with this one! You might even want to put your page on a textured surface to get fun effects. Cool, right?
- Watercolor – What’s not to love about watercolor? Let it flow around free and see the cool effects you get!