The newest member of our flamingo club loves cloud gazing! Have your head in the clouds with this Flamingo Looking Up Coloring Sheet.
Let’s Color the Flamingo Looking Up Coloring Sheet
Why do flamingos love to stand on one leg? Because they’re more stable and get less tired that way; who knew! Now, do you know what flamingos love to do at the weekend? They love to play fla-bingo… Ok, we’ve made that up. The thing is, flamingos are fun to look at and to color, too!
How to Use the Flamingo Looking Up Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the flamingo looking up coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this flamingo looking up coloring sheet as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use the flamingo coloring sheet to keep the kids busy and distracted while you are having “me” time.
- Have kids color their flamingo sheet as part of a unit study about birds … or clouds. Clouds? Clouds! This flamingo can teach a lot about types of clouds.
- Research some fun facts about flamingos and set up a flamingo information wall.
- Make it part of a falmingo wall. Use our other flamingo coloring sheets, too!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
As with all coloring pages, there is absolutely no right or wrong way to color this page. Your flamingo can reflect your unique personality. Don’t be afraid to try different materials to give your flamingo looking up coloring sheet a look and feel all of its own.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own flamingo looking up coloring sheet.
- Fine Tip Markers – You probably could use regular point markers, but we thought that the fine tips work best. Sometimes when you use markers regular printer paper can wrinkle and crinkle. That’s why we like to print out our marker coloring pages on cardstock. It might help you too!
- Crayons- An all-time favorite! Crayons are versatile and give you endless possibilities. Blend them to get cool shadows and highlights!