Adorable and cheerful describe this friendly watermelon! Break out the crayons, and let’s color this happy watermelon coloring page together!
Let’s Color the Happy Watermelon Coloring Sheet
There’s just something about watermelons that makes us smile. Maybe it’s their vibrant greens, yellows, and reds, or maybe it’s because watermelons remind us of summer; and summer is always fun. But, no matter what it is, this happy watermelon coloring page always brings a giant smile to our faces.
How to Use the Happy Watermelon Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the happy watermelon coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the happy watermelon coloring sheet when you want to reduce screen time and increase creativity and coloring time.
- Use the happy watermelon page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter W.
- Color your cute watermelon and add more fruits and vegetables to the background.
- Use it after visiting your local market!
- Use it after studying how plants grow.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Watermelons are popular fruits around the world. There are more than ten varieties of watermelons, so you can cover your happy watermelon sheet with whatever colors you want, no matter how crazy or simple they may be; it’s all about having fun after all!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own happy watermelon coloring sheet.
- Crayons- An all-time favorite! Crayons are versatile and give you endless possibilities. Blend them to get cool shadows and highlights!
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints. You might even try watercolor pencils – they are awesome!