Hot Air Balloon Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
Up, up and away! This hot air balloon dot-to-dot coloring page will surely blow your mind away.
Let’s Color the Hot Air Balloon Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
Dot-to-dot activities are proven to be beneficial for kids as it improves their cognitive and fine motor skills. In addition, it helps them master hand-eye coordination. But did you know that dot-to-dot activities can do wonders for adults, as well? This activity is a good thinking exercise and a stress reliever for adults. They’re also great for those recovering from TBIs and strokes. Who said coloring is just for kids?!
How to Use the Hot Air Ballon Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Hot Air Balloon dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the hot air balloon dot-to-dot coloring sheet when practicing numbers and counting.
- Use the hot air balloon dot-to-dot page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter H and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are cooking dinner.
- Use this coloring page after a stressful day at home, school, or office.
- Add a cool background too! Put some blue skies or a smiling sun if you want to.
- Have kids color their hot air balloon sheet after learning how a hot air balloon works.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Are you now ready to add magic to our hot air balloon dot-to-dot coloring page? Did you know that a hot air balloon can go as high as 3,000 feet? So, be sure to put your brightest colors so that everyone will see how beautiful and colorful your hot air balloon is.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own hot air balloon dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
- Crayons – crayons will always be your best companion when it comes to coloring. You can never go wrong with crayons!
- Markers – Markers are an excellent choice if you want your colors to really pop!